MY WORLD 5

My world 5

After these lasts weeks of being home with my mother and my pets I started to realize how I want to be in the future how I want to start my career as an Animator or as an Artist, basically something around the Artistic skills that I have. I just realized how hard will be to get through all the way that I have until I reach my goal. This quarantine got me crazy thinking about how I will get all the money that I need for the University that i want to assist. 
You’ll probably think about “you will have to work on the summers”, I Wish i could start working this year but being born in December is not as cool as it seems. I will just have two Summers which i will be working, until I reach the college. And if I’m being honest, I’m scared as hell of being far away from my mother and the people that I have around.
Hundred of questions are around my mind saying things like “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA GET THAT MONEY SISTER?” or “ARE YOU LEAVING YOUR MOM ALONE, WHAT A GOOD DAUGHTER” and more...
But at this point I realized how hard i have to work, starting by NOW. I’ve been these last few years of my life at school doing the basics for getting a C or a B. 
Now I will start to let that sleepy, basic and closed minded girl away and I’m going to start again with the girl that i was on School, that kid that got everything A+? That was me, and I will try my best to get to the top again.

Comentarios

  1. Great text, Ainhoa, but can you please upload the April and May My World (as a drive doc format) in the classroom first, for correction? If you want to include the extra ones, you can do so in the April or May task. Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

PROJECT 2-NEWS IN LEVELS