SHOWS

Hello! These days I’ve been watching a lot of TV shows and movies so I thought of doing little reviews with the ones that I really liked. I think that i will do a series of TV shows, Movies and upload some of my Spotify playlists that I am listening these days!
I’ll be posting twice or more a week because i’m bored huh, Enjoy!

Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited is an upcoming Japanese anime series scheduled for release on April 9, 2020. It is an adaptation of the Fugou Kenji light novels. 
Language: Japanese with English subtitles 

Plot:

The story revolves around the tycoon Kambe Daisuke (the typical rich kid, as extremely RICH) the beneficiary to perhaps the wealthiest family in Japan, who is doled out as a criminologist to the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force , at the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. Exploiting his huge family riches, he pulls out all the stops in unraveling complex violations, and tends to assess everything remembering singular human lives for terms of their money related worth. Kato Haru, a criminologist with a merciful heart who accepts that cash isn't all that matters, is picked as Kambe's accomplice yet is shocked by his materialistic disposition. Having oppositely restricting characters, witness how the two unite to handle apparently unsolvable mysterious crimes! 


I’ve only watched one chapter and I’m already loving the story so far! The social media is getting really hyped about this new last release, because we all love a rich boy playing on the screen, I mean, We really love it. 
Yesterday was uploaded the second chapter you can watch it on a free Anime website like Anime Frenzy .

I’m sorry I was bored and I had to do an edit of this gorgeous man promoting this AnimeπŸ˜”


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD 5

PROJECT 2-NEWS IN LEVELS