GAME OF THRONES



GAME OF THRONES

Network:HBO
Episodes: 71
Seasons:8
Release: April 17, 2011

Description:
Nine noble families wage war against each other in order to gain control over the mythical land of Westeros. Meanwhile, a force is rising after millenniums and threatens the existence of living men.

Op:
I started this serie in 2017 and I saw that there were too many chapters and I got really bored of it. But then in the summer break I got hyped about this show because one of my friends used to watch it. Today almost two years later I’ve seen this show seven times, and I don’t reject it. 
The plot and the characters are just AMZING. Everything fits so well, all the characters has a good story behind their personalities. The content that this show gives is juts incredibly good the quality is extremely good.
This Show is a 10 out of 10.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD 5

SHOWS